Exclusively Cats is unique because:
- It is a “cat-only” environment which allows your pet to more easily adapt to a new environment
- Once your pet is socialized it is able to roam freely within the kennel and outdoor court (weather permitting).
- It is owned and operated by a board-certified Animal Health technologist trained to be sensitive to your pet’s needs that might otherwise be overlooked by untrained personnel.
- All forms of medication (ie. pills, subcutaneous fluids, and insulin injections) or special diets prescribed by your Veterinarian can be administered.
- Litter monitoring is charted twice daily to alert staff of possible concern areas.
- Specific health care monitoring will be done on an “as needed basis”.
- 2 Levels of 1500 sq ft of secured playspace
- A fully enclosed 1600 sq. ft. outdoor court for safe fresh air exercise.
- Holding, playing and brushing will be offered to your pet based on their comfort level.
- Exclusively Cats will only transport pets in a pet carrier.
- Pick-up and delivery service is available to and from your home, office or airport
- Prior to delivery of your pet to the airport, owners are responsible for arranging and paying for flight details and ensuring that pet carriers are airline approved.
Hours of Service
Monday – Sunday:
12:30 pm – 6:30 pm
With the exception of Christmas Day and Easter Sunday, we are open 7 days a week, 12:30 – 6:30.
We ask that visitors wishing to view our facility call for prior to arrival to ensure that we are available to them and not busy with other chores.